After being told for years that Social Security is “going broke” baby-boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect.
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you and your spouse stand to receive over your lifetimes. This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
Program fee $29/single or $39/couple
Saturday, Sep 28
9 am – Noon
Tuesday, Oct 1
6:30 – 9:30 pm
Presenter: Charles Munoz – Has been a financial educator and consultant for over 12 years.
Interested in this class but not ready to sign up yet?
Add yourself to our interest list and we will send you a reminder a few days before the start date!