All registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Please review the following information prior to filling out the registration form.
- Complete the registration form [download PDF], enclose payment, and mail NO LATER THAN TEN (10) DAYS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM.
COMMUNITY EDUCATION AND ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION
Golden West College
P.O. BOX 2748
Huntington Beach, CA 92647-0748
- Confirmation will be mailed to you as soon as processed. If you do not receive confirmation two days prior to the event, call Community Education and Activities at (714) 895-0800 to verify your registration. If your registration is received less than seven (7) business days prior to the event, your confirmation may not reach you in time; but your space will be reserved for your convenience (if space available).
NOTE: All returned checks subject to $25 charge.
(subject to change without notice)
Only with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. For phone registration call (714) 895-0800. Please have your credit card and all program information available before you call. By FAX call
Register in the Community Education and Activities Office, Community Center, Room 104. See below for office hours. Office hours are subject to change. Registering in person does not guarantee a space in a program.
Refund/Transfer Policy (Programs/Workshops):
By Participant’s Request — These requests are accepted no later than three (3) working days prior to the program start date, unless otherwise noted (please see below*.) Apply in person or call Community Education and Activities (714) 895-0800. There is a $10 processing fee per program/per participant. Refunds/transfers are not made based on non-receipt of registration confirmation. If paid by credit card, your account will be credited within three working days. If paid by cash or check, refund checks will be mailed to you within 4 – 6 weeks of your refund request. If paid online, a refund check will be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks. Online registration service fee is non-refundable.
By Community Education and Activities — If the program is cancelled by Community Education and Activities, a full refund check will automatically be mailed to you within 4 – 6 weeks of the cancellation or credited to your credit card within three working days.
*Massage Certificate/Camp Programs:
No refunds after printed refund deadline date. There will be a $10 processing fee on all requests received by the refund deadline date. For other Community Education and Activities events that do not have a printed refund deadline date, refer to “REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY (PROGRAMS / WORKSHOPS)” above. Refunds/transfers are not made based on non-receipt of registration confirmation. If GWC Community Education and Activities must cancel, full refunds will be processed in 4 – 6 weeks.
Students and the public are charged a fee for parking on campus. Download a pdf version of the Campus Map. Parking permits must be purchased online at https://www.credentialsops.com/CGI-BIN/gacgiord.pgm?ALUMPP001206
Persons not using a permit may elect to use the mechanical machines available in each parking lot. Vehicles without visible valid permit or improperly parked are subject to a citation ($17 minimum).
- Fee parking in effect:
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.;
Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
No permit required on Friday after 5 p.m., all day Saturday or Sunday.
- Mechanical permit dispensers are available in each parking lot for daily parking ($3).
- Parking permits are available online for $30 per semester ($20 for Board of Governors Grant recipients) and $15 for the summer session.
- Parking permits must be purchased online at https://www.credentialsops.com/CGI-BIN/gacgiord.pgm?ALUMPP001206
- Purchase of a permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- Evening escort service available upon request, phone (714) 895-8924.
Community Education and Activities Office
Community Center Room 104
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.*
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.* (through 4/12)
*Days and hours subject to change according to program activity